As your heating system ages, it can lose efficiency or stop working all together. At Air Design Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide the highest level of quality in all our installations, all jobs are performed by our highly-experienced installers. Trust Air Design with your next furnace.
Our heating services include:
- Installation of Bryant equipment
- Repair of all brands of HVAC equipment
- Design support based on your individual needs
- Oil to Gas Conversions
- Post-Installation Inspection
- Free Installation Estimates
We also offer Energy Star® rated heating systems, so you can save up to 30% on heating costs this winter while staying warm. Call today for immediate consultation from one of our heating system installation experts. We will patiently answer any of your questions and discuss every stage of the process to help determine your heating needs.
We offer a full line of furnaces (gas or electric), which range from 80% to 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Our Bryant 95% Evolution furnace has Perfect Sense™ technology, Up to 73% more consistent temperatures than single stage furnaces, Pilot-free Perfect Light™ ignition, and quiet when it counts.
For a professional diagnosis, contact Air Design Heating & Air Conditioning. Your certified Air Design technician and Air Design sales professional will provide expert service and advice, from total system design to unit replacement.
Tip: When replacing a heat pump system, make sure it’s compatible with your existing units. You can use this checklist to help determine if it’s time to replace your air conditioner or heat pump.
Questions To Ask Yourself:
Aside from poor performance and high energy costs, many potential dangers can result from improper water heater installation. That's why choosing the right contractor can make all the difference. If your water heater is inoperable or in need of maintenance, our licensed expert technicians can often schedule an appointment and have the problem fixed the very same day.
When having your water heater repaired or replaced by Air Design Heating and Air Conditioning you can expect:
- Option of LP gas and natural gas water heating systems
- Delivery of new water heater
- Removal and disposal of old water heater
- Installation by licensed contractors
- Post installation inspection
- Post installation clean up
- Project supervision throughout every stage of the process
- Every safety precaution will be taken to prevent potential hazards in the future
Whether you desire a tank or tankless water heater, we can help you with your choice. Call the professionals at Air Design Heating and Air to schedule a heating system consultation now!